science_pour_citoyens > evolution_site Addresses of materials by content CLICK HERE
UPDATES TO THE SITE
- I have been enriched by numerous remarks, some of them very deep, in the course of discussions about my site, by Internet, by letters, or in face-to-face discussions in a university environment.
- My scientific approach is now more informed, more precise, richer (and also more modest) .
- My activist approach is more explicit.
- I have hardly modified the text " A General Overview of the PXNC , "written by Chantal Gascuel upon my request, back in 1997. It Remains the most effective presentation of the ideas present in the Overriding the site. In the document " The PXNC Level and the Cultural Level ", you will find a correction to the direction we were taking, which corrected course I now propose for the entire site.
- The in-depth explanations of PXNC are constantly being reworked. I have therefore dated and organized the writings of the site that address this subject.
- The multi-agent computer model proposed in 1996-97 remains unchanged (if not for the introduction of a new parameter, which happens to be of fundamental importance, "Kcredi." The model is now illustrated by several software modules, each with its own specificity. Predefined demonstrations have been introduced. A third automated measurement, which tracks the effects of Kcredi, has been installed. Catalogs of precise measurements, exportable to Excel, are generated. Series experiments can be run. An interactive PC version for the general public has been released. And more.
- With version 81, a digest appears. This digest combines and replaces the content of four previously separate articles: "A General Overview of the PXNC," "The Model," "Experiments with structures limited to two large circles," "Three Diagrams on Operation of the Model: Comments and Philosophy." This article provides better coherency overall, and a more thoroughly developed philosophical argument. A digest providing an overview of PXNC (scientific and philosophical concepts)
- With version 84 of the site, software module 2's KCredi is replaced by LimColle, a "regulation between population and environment" appears . . . Life is not just an emergent process. It is also a two-way interaction between the organism and nature. This was missing in the previous versions of my model as a model of life. It was also missing on my Website for the conceptual dialogue with the "Book" portion, in which the matter at hand is primarily the "relationship between the activist and his or her world." I therefore enriched my "software module 2." This yielded "software module 3," in which the organism (simulated by the entire population of large circles, whether or not they are part of a structure) is endowed with self-awareness and an awareness of the world, with a possibility of comparing itself to the worldand the possibility of reacting in consequence to stay alive, by intervening on itself or in the world (the choice is up to the experimenter).
In software module 3, I also introduced the possibility for the world to attack the organism unexpectedly, letting the observer see whether the organism reacts effectively or not, and under what conditions. To do so, I reintroduced my "wrath of Yahweh," which works in "software module 1" but not in "software module 2," devoted exclusively to studying emergence. See software module 3
- With version 91 of the Website, we introduce two fundamentally new software modules, with two Levels of organization, which enrich our understanding of phenomena of emergence to the benefit of theoretical biology.They show a possible origin of living structures (membranes and genes) out of emergent functions of the agents See software modules 8 and 9 .
- With version 96-items appear 4 conferences with philosophical and political content. See "Five conferences"
- In version 99 I identify the sources of software published on this site
- In the 104 version is a new software base with two emerging competitions, to deal with the "sustainable development": how to reconcile the "development of productive forces" of Karl Marx, and the necessary "sustainable development" of humanity in the rest of nature? See Devdur 1 and 2 in "Five conferences"
- Version 109, December 2008 - Thanks to my son Dominique, CNRS researcher, I now have a platform with Xcode, MinGW and Qt4, which allows me to produce versions of my software for Mac and PC lately, all interactive (menu down), all-speed performance stabilized See " Software and Sources ".
- Version 114, September 2009 - A "fundamental political change : I put on my site" work on the work of Lucien SÃ¨ve .
- Version 115, September 2009 - New Writing passages concerning the "genes" in Software 8-9 and Synthesis
- Version 118, January 2010 - Would "Responsible, Creative, Solidary, and the first Christians" be a fundamental step in developing this theory ?
Thank you to Jacqueline with whom I talked, looked, developed during this time, particularly about "being responsible with ...".
- Version 122, February 2010 - The software " Three successive levels of organization, separated by two emergences, the first being an active ingredient of the second "Show my interest in such relations, which are essential in life (between activists and party, between body and body etc..). It is a non-mastery of knowledge. I made an "attempt of rational thought. "
- Version 123, February 2010 - far great value Given to "WHAT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO PARTS OF THIS SITE? "And details of these reports. This version tries to respond to Jerome's constructive, precise and quasi-subsidiary critiscism. The whole site is in constant revision.
I thank Janine for our endless discussions, without concessions and constructive to infinity almost for years.
- Version 130, november 2010 : Direct introduction to my main personal contribution (software of auto-organization, emergence - how to help develop revolutionary capabilities ) with 5 + 2 short didactical videos. See the videos